Rula Twal's Blog


Welcome to my blog, where I will share my news, crafts and interests

Search This Blog

Mini Etsy

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Love Monday!



Mondays are nice for me because the kids go to school, hubby goes to work and I go to play with my fabrics and felts.

I listed two new items on my shop on etsy this morning. I am getting repeated customers locally.

I went to the fabric store today and picked up a couple of fun fabrics for lining two new purses I will be working on this week. My daughter, 12 years old, has been asking me to make some felted wool stuffed animals, so yesterday she designed a mommy and baby fox which we will both work on soon. If they come out nice they will go up for sale in the shop as well (of course she gets part of the profits).

Thanks for checking in, I will be back soon to share the process of my purse making.

No comments:

Post a Comment